Fareway Grocery Deals ~ September 19th - 25th



Here are my favorite deals I see at Fareway this week from the advertised prices good through Monday. Please keep in mind I only share my favorite deals so be sure to check out the weekly ad.




Dole Celery $0.88

Washington Honeycrisp Apples $1.98 lb.

New Crop Michigan Jonathan Apples 3 lb. bag $2.99 

Butternut, Acorn, Buttercup and Spaghetti Squash $0.88

Chobani Greek Yogurt $1.00

Bar S Hot Dogs $0.99 (Save on Bar S when you join)

Fareway's Homemade Pork Sausage $1.88 lb.

Pillsbury Cake Mix $0.98

Rotella's Italian Sandwich Bread $1.50

Mrs. Grimes Chili Beans $0.98

Fareway Egg Noodles $1.29

Fareway Classic Frozen Vegetables $0.68

Lays Family Size Potato Chips $1.99

Xtra Laundry Detergent 75 fl oz. $1.99




What's on your Fareway list this week? Please let me know if you see any deals I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment